ESC‘s construction services span the entire spectrum of commercial mechanical systems. Whether you are looking for a small tenant fit- up for an existing building or a full turnkey solution for a 500,000 sq. ft. new facility we have the team, the experience, and the solution to meet your needs.
The people of ESC know that when it comes to Design-Build a company cannot be locked into one way of doing things. Tailoring the project to the client is the only way to satisfy every aspect of a project. That is why ESC has an in-house P.E. and an experienced CAD/Design Staff to find out what the specific goals are in a project.
Taking the time to get to know the people behind the company involves research and developing a relationship. That is how you guarantee satisfaction at completion.
Client Involved Design
- Learning your needs and wants.
- First Time Cost
- First Time Cost / Total Lifetime Value
- Lower Life Cycle Cost.
- Equipment Types
- Control Systems – Simple or BAS (we offer Building Automation Services)
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Unit location – Above Ceiling, Interior/Exterior Rooms, Mezzanines
- Owner Education of Mechanical Systems
- Preliminary Meeting to Discuss Building and Mechanical systems with Client
- We do not want the Client to implicitly “Trust” us.
- Preliminary Overall Cooling Heating Load analysis
- Preliminary Systems Analysis
- System types presented to Client with pros and cons and system economic analysis.
- Zoning Discussed with Client
- Individual Heating and Cooling Loads Run
- Systems selected and placed
- Check for equipment accessibility
- Evaluating AutoDesk Building Systems
- 3D model of mechanical system to avoid space conflicts
- Combined with construction for seamless CAD/CAM ductwork production
- Continual Contact with Client to resolve any issues
- Contractor approval and advice
- Proper Construction Documents and space planning lead to fewer change orders.
Another key to our success in Design-Build is knowing that HVAC Systems continuously develop and change. ESC has a history of staying on top of those changes and developing air conditioning systems, heating and ventilation for years to come. We study your facility and make sure that it keeps up with the developments in an effective and energy-efficient way.
Just some of the systems and scopes we have the expertise to help you meet your comfort needs include:
- Duct Systems
- Piping Systems
- Computer and Data Centers
- Clean Rooms
- Paint Booths
- Process Cooling
- Multi-Tenant Office Space
- Defense Contracting Facilities
- Sterile Healthcare Buildings
ESC will be there with you for years to come.